2008年11月6日 星期四

What kind of pet would you most like to have and why?

My favorite pet is cats, but I don't have any of them. I like cats since I was a senior high school student. When I found that most of them have some lovely behavior, like they rub people (or things) lightly and they have strong curiosity about everything.

Lots of Chinese don't like cats because of many reasons. Some of people think cat looks evil because of that their eyes are light in the dark and their voice sounds like baby crying. The black cats are associated with the unlucky omen in Chinese and in the East. And Chinese also think the cats and dogs with white soles or white tail as an unlucky symbol.

The thing comes different when people choose to have a pet as a friend or their child. Dogs are very friendly and faithful. They are really the best friends of people. But they also need their human friends spends lots of time on playing and walking around with themself. Cats are unsociable. They always stay home all day and they can have fun easily by anything which can move. I think people choose cats to be their pets because cats are independent and don't need to spend much time to take care their pets.

I love cats but I couldn't have them. One of the reasons is my family. My mom is afraid of cats after suffering attack by the big spot cat, who was the wild cat but lived in our house before I was born. It scratched my mother's legs when it was hungry. This is the story that caused I couldn't have a cat at home.

I dream to have cats after getting my place. So I ask my boy friend if he allows my requirement-to have a cat. If not, I think I can have it only in my dream and it will be a pity.

沒有留言: